If you want a modernly upgraded air fryer, then you must read this Power Air Fryer Oven Elite review. The 6 QT Power Air Fryer Oven Elite will get you all the mouthwatering meals you love in just minutes.
And you can enjoy them guilt-free without added oil or expensive restaurant bills! This is a state-of-the-art air fryer that comes with many innovative features to make cooking easy and fun for you.
Some unique features of the power air fryer oven
Power Air Fryer Oven Elite is an upgraded version of the Power Air Fryer XL and Power Air Fryer Oven. It is also an air fryer as well as an oven. But it has even more premium features and better accessories.
The secret of this machine is a rapid air technology that cooks food in a whirlwind of super-heated cyclonic air. You will need no butter, no lard. With just a little oil or without, it will give you a great crispy fried taste and golden texture.
Just like Power Air Fryer Oven, it is a multi-functional cooking device that will replace a lot of other appliances. But you will love the 6 QT Power Air Fryer Oven Elite more as it functions much better.
The maximum temperature is 400 degrees Fahrenheit with 1500 watts of power as per the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite review.
The machine has a very modern design and weighs 21.7 pounds. It comes with a rotisserie plus and a professional dehydrator. So, Power Air Fryer Oven Elite review presents that this machine not only air fries but also is perfect for a rotisserie and dehydrating your meals while retaining all the goodness of it.
Video Copyright © Al Rob
Referring to Power Air Fryer Oven Elite Review, What makes it stand out
Let’s take a look at all the promises this machine makes to its customers.
- Cooks food evenly with less fat and up to 80% fewer calories.
- Digital LED display panel with automatic shut-off feature for ease of use.
- A highly efficient technology cooks food with 360 degrees of super-heated cyclonic air.
- Superior metal inner housing for maximum heat retention.
- A 7-in-1 multi-cooking machine that replaces a convection oven, toaster, deep fryer, pizza grill, microwave, rotisserie oven, and dehydrator oven.
- 10 one-touch preset programs to cook different ingredients and meals without needing to set the time and temperature.
- An interior rack, rotating round basket with a fetch tool, three crisper trays, and rotisserie accessories come with it.
- 2 additional digital pre-sets for making pizza or reheating with just one touch.
- 3 popular Eric Theiss recipe books come with it.
What I actually like about this product
According to the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite review, let’s check out how many of the claims are true.
- This machine cooks food to be perfectly crispy, juicy, and succulent.
- It has a clear large transparent window that lets you keep track of the cooking procedure the entire time.
- With a 7-in-1 multi-cooking feature, it can air fry, bake, grill, sauté, roast, rotisserie, and dehydrate.
- The three crisper trays let you cook multiple batches of food at once.
- It comes with a restaurant-style rotisserie stand that can hold hot rotisserie meals steady.
- The drip tray catches the oils and juices from the food to make the cleaning process easier.
- This version does not give off plastic smells to food.
- It has an easier installation process and provides more cooking control with the new locking system.
- It has a detachable glass window, an advanced door design that opens sideways for ease of cleaning. The air flow racks and stainless skewers are dishwasher friendly as well.
Power Air Fryer Oven Elite review shows some downsides of using this device.
- The warranty period is short which is at 60 days only.
- It requires a large space in the kitchen.
- Only the air flow racks and stainless skewers are dishwasher safe. All the other materials are hard to clean.
Overall, Power Air Fryer Oven Elite review shows that this machine will make your entire cooking process compact and easy. So, if you need a multi-cooking powerhouse in your kitchen that serves healthily, then this is a must-have for you.