According to Philips Air fryer Review, The Philips Airfryer XL is the latest technology in terms of kitchen appliances. It uses hot air to cook food. A mechanical fan circulates hot air through a convection mechanism which helps create a crispy layer on the food. It is said to be a healthy alternative to other methods of cooking which mostly involve the use of oil.
Amazing Feature of Philips Airfryer XL
The Philips Airfryer XL is a sleekly designed machine. It has a plastic body that is colored black with a glossy finish. The design is super modern with its digital touch system buttons. Its capacity is roughly 2.65lbs or 1.2kg. Since this model is bigger in size, it allows you to cook more food at once. It is a 2100W power machine that operates on 220 to 230 Volts.
It offers up to 60 minutes timer control. The machine itself weighs 7kg. You can pre-heat the Philips Airfryer XL or allow the food to cook gradually as the system heats. The maximum temperature this machine supports is 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius.
You can cook eggs, cakes, muffins, chicken, French fries, fish, burgers, steaks, fish, and much more inside this air fryer. As per the Philips air fryer reviews, it cooks everything to perfection within a few minutes. It is a smart device. The Philips air fryer reviews state that it remembers the settings of the most cooked dishes.
This makes cooking easier because all you need to do is press one button. It also shuts down automatically after the set time or whatever setting you’ve chosen to indicate that the food was cooked.
According to Philips Air fryer Review what it claims:
Let’s have a look at all the promises this machine makes.
- It claims to use air as the new oil
- The food cooked with this air fryer is said to have 75% lesser fat
- It cooks the food to be crispy and golden-brown in color
- Other than frying, it can roast, bake, grill, etc.
- It can cook almost 200 different dishes
- Cleaning the machine is easy
- The air fryer is economical
- It provides an unmatchable taste
Referring to the Philips air fryer reviews, let’s see how many of the claims are true.
- It is a high power device. With 2100 Watts energy, it can cook anything in lesser time
- The high temperature speeds up the cooking process
- Larger cooking capacity accommodates 4 people’s serving size to be cooked at once
- It comes with a frying basket and non-stick drawer
- Most parts are dishwasher-friendly
- It comes with a unique starfish design that helps the hot air to circulate evenly around the inside
- The food cooks well and crispy
According to Philips Air fryer Review specialist, there a few downsides to using this device.
- Not the most budget-friendly purchase
- The design makes the device a bit hard to handle
- The sliding feature doesn’t come with a lock which increases the risk of the drawer to slide open while moving the machine
- It is heavier than other competitor machines
- Allows only one customized setting to be saved at a time
Weights & Dimensions
|11.89” H x 12.4” W x 16.65” D
|Overall Product Weight
|Country of Origin
Video by © bestkitchenreviews
In conclusion, our Philips air fryer review is that if you want a pretty fryer that cooks well, this is a good option. You’ll definitely find something cheaper, something lighter in weight, but none of them will offer as high temperature or power as this one!