Power Air Fryer XL Review 2019: Healthy Fried Food or Scam?
If you are wondering about having an air fryer then you must check out the Power Air Fryer XL reviews. It is one of the best air fryers in the market that comes with useful and innovative features.
This air fryer has rapid air technology that uses turbo cyclonic and super heated air to fry foods with little to no oil. That way it offers you a much healthier version of the same food with amazing crispy fried taste and texture rather than when used tons of oil.
This fryer worth your money because of following features
The Power Air Fryer XL possesses a sleek and compact design. It is a drawer or basket-style machine, which is clicked in and out to prepare and check the food.
It consists of three main parts including the large outer shell, an inner fry basket, and an outer fryer basket. The inner fryer basket is a copper, non-stick basket that is easy to load and wash.
It has a modern circular digital control panel and a pretty straightforward menu display for your convenience. The air fryer review shows that the machine also comes with adjustable dividers, which allows cooking two different types of food at once without directly mixing the flavors.
The Power Air Fryer XL is available in solid red or solid black color and in three different sizes: 2.4 Quart, 3.4 Quart, and 5.3 Quart. They have 1200, 1500 and 1700 watts of turbo cyclonic power consecutively.
So you can choose the one you need depending on the size of your counter space or the number of people you generally feed. The temperature of the machine maxes out at 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius but it comes with a digital timer with automatic shutoff feature.
You can cook Fried chicken,french fries,chicken wings,chicken thigh,fish,pizza,potato wedges,grilled chees, pizza rolls,shrimp, pies, pudding, waffle fries, donuts and much more in this air fryer. As per the Power Air Fryer XL reviews, this appliance is very easy to use.
And it has got an easy grip handle, which is cool to touch. Overall, the Power Air Fryer XL reviews state that this machine saves a lot of time and efforts in the kitchen with its preset and manual systems.
According to Power Air Fryer XL Reviews what makes it different from other fryers:
Let’s take a look at all the claims this machine makes.
- The machine claims to use little to no oil but giving same great taste.
- It cooks food with up to 80% less fat.
- The food cooks to be golden brown and crispy outside and locking moisture inside.
- It features six different cooking functions including air frying, roasting, baking, steaming, sautéing and grilling.
- It contains a one-touch digital panel that allows choosing easily between different cooking methods without having to deal with multiple settings.
- The machine comes with additional accessories such as pizza pan, baking insert, and cooking tongs.
- Foods are cooked with great tasting result.
- Easy to use and clean.
Advantage of this device
Referring to Power Air Fryer XL Reviews the following claims are found to be true:
- It heats up quickly with a temperature range up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and with 1700 watts of power at max.
- The 7 preset functions here are helpful with own-programmed time and temperature including French fries, chicken, steak, roast, shrimp, bake and fish.
- It comes with removable dividers, which helps to cook different food at the same time.
- The dishwasher-safe inserts ensure easy cleanup.
- An easy load basket with non-stick coating and the large grip handle ensure ease of use.
- It has ample cooking space that fits a lot of food.
Drawbacks of power air fryer
The Power Air Fryer XL Reviews show that there are a few downsides of using this device.
- Truly does not deliver on all 6 mentioned cooking methods as claimed.
- Only the inner basket is dishwasher safe while the outer basket needs to be washed by hand.
- The steam release vent in the back of this machine could potentially burn anyone if not obstructed or always kept open.
- It needs a large space to be placed in the kitchen.
- The basket can be difficult to insert back in the machine once the unit heats up.
- The warranty is for 60 days, which is too short.
An air fryer review can help you to understand which is the best product for you in the market. Our Power Air Fryer XL Review is that if you want multiple cooking options with a large unit to prepare food then this machine is a good buy.
Although it has some negative points but which one does not? So make this turbo cyclonic air fryer your home appliance to make cooking fast and healthy.
Video by ©bestkitchenreviews