Big Boss Air Fryer Review- Is it Worth Buying? Experts Opinion
Before investing, you need to read the Big boss air fryer review carefully. When you a house full of guests and you have a lot to do. You might have to think cooking various foods at the same time.
Then Big Boss 1300-Watt Oil-Less Air Fryer is a suitable companion for you. It is capable of preparing healthy food in a short while and also reinvents the traditional way of cooking.
It’s a versatile tabletop cooker that allows you to cook a range of meat, poultry, vegetables, and desserts and has a very efficient design that heats food quickly without losing the flavor and moisture in your food.
Unique features of Big Boss Oil-less Air Fryer
Big Boss 1300-Watt Oil-Less Fryer can do any cooking style without adding any fat. With this fryer you can bake, roast, grill, steam, toast and more.It has the dimensions of 16"L x 12.5"W x 13.5"H that could easily fit on top of any kitchen shelves.
It is a combination of halogen heat, convection and infrared technology. According to Big boss air fryer review, it uses halogen light to directly heat the surface of the food for browning, roasting and flavoring.
Convection heat keeps hot air circulating for evenly distributed heat and fast cooking times and infrared heat seals in juices for moist food by cooking from the inside out. It is a giant 16 quart glass bowl and has a heating unit that is attached on top.
Big Boss 1300-Watt Oil-Less Fryer has the temperature settings range from 200 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit and it flexibility in cooking temperature. 60 minute timer makes it easy for you to cook food the correct length of time. Glass cooking dome makes food visible so you can see it cooking.
What is claimed by vendor in Big boss air fryer review
Let’s have a look at all the promises this machine makes to make it stand out:
- Its two-tray design lets you cook various food simultaneously.
- It claims to provide ‘heart healthy’ foods that have less oil, fat, grease and calories.
- It can cook various dishes at the same time.
- The Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer saves energy and can clean itself.
- Roasts, bakes, broils, french fries, grills, toasts, steams and more
- No pre-heating or defrosting is needed.
- 16 qt air fryer uses high speeds and low energy to reinvent cooking.
- The control panel can be used to control the temperature or time or both to your convenience.
- It’s relatively cheaper than other air fryers in the market.
What I like about Big Boss air fryer
Referring to the Big boss air fryer review, let’s see how many of the claims are true.
- It allows for 16 quart cooking capacity that can easily cook for 3-4 people and contains two racks or tray design for cooking multiple foods at the same time.
- Also, It is energy-saving and cooks faster than most models out there and has heat and power indicator lights for safety.
- This product provides a 2 year warranty, which gives plenty of time for repairmen if it is needed.
- It is available in colors such as; black, clear, copper, red and white
- The oil-less fryer uses the combination of three different heating methods in one product. These are Halogen, Infrared, and Convection and they ensure perfect food cooking inside the fryer.
There a few downsides to using this device like:
- After cooking food in the fryer, a weird chemical smell is attached with the food.
- It is quite loud during the cooking process and takes too much time.
- This fryer does not have quite a lot digital function and temperature and time is controlled manually.
- Also, this requires lots of space and has a poor design. Handling it is quite risky because of the parts being delicate.
- It is quite tough to clean it by hand, because of the heavy parts.
Video by © bestkitchenreviews
Big Boss 1300-Watt Oil-Less Fryer has quite some flaws. However, not many air fryers use triple power cooking technology. If you are thinking about cooking multiple dishes at the same time, you can give it a go.